Monday, October 27, 2008

...NOT my best Monday!


I believed that I would have a GREAT day, after a wonderful night of sleep. I arrived at work, made my assignments, a code was called, I responded with others, Not a true code right then,

but just as report was beginning, another code was called to same room, after a half hour, the time of death was called. So sad to watch life slip away, but sadder is that there was no family to care. A few friends, but no family. I had taken care of this man many times in the past, and his night nurse reported that thru the night he was very afraid of dying. So I guess the saddest part of this story is that while I do not know the true state of his spiritual heart, I would say that he was not prepared to meet His maker. The day spiraled downward from there...believing for a better day tomorrow!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have wanted to be someone's Sweetie Pie since I found out that a young friend of mine's grandson called her Sweetie Pie. He shortened it to Sweetie. I first tried it out with my nephew Hunter. He played along until he outgrew it, but over the years, I have adopted in my heart many friends' children who know me by "Pie". I love it! Before long I will have new "grands" one from each of our daughters, roughly 45 days apart. January 30-Mallory, and April 18-Lauren. Very exciting!!