Friday, October 17, 2008

THE WEEKEND COMETH!!!!!

SAWEEET! I so love a Friday that I don't have to do anything. Sitting in bed, blogging, listening to my dogs sleep, drizzly rain outside! AHHH. Yesterday was as usual for a long day CRAZY. But on to today. Logged on to check on finances...ok. Meet sister-in-law for early 11 lunch..window shop maybe. Home to rest alittle, maybe craft alittle. Then to my nephew Hunter's football game, most of my family will be in attendance, excited about being together, hope the rain lets up, wet football watching not so much fun. I need to put in print that I have a MOST AMAZING husband. A quiet man, but he is the real deal that women dream of meeting and marrying...and he is mine. I am blessed beyond words. And my children are pretty fabulous as well, and their partner choices! Mallory is beginning to look pregnant...such a cute little belly, Maddox has begun kicking like crazy...at least now I can feel him and see him exercising! Lauren is doing well, anxious to find out boy or girl, but satisfied that all are healthy! On to lazing about! Bye

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have wanted to be someone's Sweetie Pie since I found out that a young friend of mine's grandson called her Sweetie Pie. He shortened it to Sweetie. I first tried it out with my nephew Hunter. He played along until he outgrew it, but over the years, I have adopted in my heart many friends' children who know me by "Pie". I love it! Before long I will have new "grands" one from each of our daughters, roughly 45 days apart. January 30-Mallory, and April 18-Lauren. Very exciting!!