Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Drizzly Day

Well, the day is very dismal and gray, not cold, but looks like it should be. Very drizzly (is that a word?) Was very glad Maurice Greene was the one that got voted off DWTS. I know that is not hugely important, but true in my world. I had some questions about when Mallory's wedding will take place, it will be on December 13 at 2pm here. Lauren and another friend are giving them a wedding shower on the 6th, which she is very excited about. They have registered at a few places, Target, Walmart....not sure about Home Depot, but if I were registering I would register there....love me some HD! She sure is looking more like a pregnant lady these days! Lauren too, finally beginning to show...Barry and Jennifer's wedding plans are really in high gear, and Daisy is growing like a weed. My calendar these days is really full....mostly with fun, exciting stuff! Will try to blog again, and post some pics!

1 comment:

Lauren Tomlinson said...

I can't find their registries online. Are you sure they have registered already or are they still planning to.

About Me

My photo
I have wanted to be someone's Sweetie Pie since I found out that a young friend of mine's grandson called her Sweetie Pie. He shortened it to Sweetie. I first tried it out with my nephew Hunter. He played along until he outgrew it, but over the years, I have adopted in my heart many friends' children who know me by "Pie". I love it! Before long I will have new "grands" one from each of our daughters, roughly 45 days apart. January 30-Mallory, and April 18-Lauren. Very exciting!!