Monday, September 29, 2008

THE BIrthday GIRL!!!before the sombrero

Here she is...our little girl, hard to believe this time 2o years ago I was checking out every little finger and toe! She has become such a beautiful young woman, and believe me there were times that I had my doubts!!! Not about the outward beauty part, but she was a HANDFUL at times. Mostly ages 14-16!
I believe the older she gets, the smarter we seem, I love my family and spending time with them, so tonight was a wonderful event for me, just to be together. We are a BLESSED group to be sure. Good night!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have wanted to be someone's Sweetie Pie since I found out that a young friend of mine's grandson called her Sweetie Pie. He shortened it to Sweetie. I first tried it out with my nephew Hunter. He played along until he outgrew it, but over the years, I have adopted in my heart many friends' children who know me by "Pie". I love it! Before long I will have new "grands" one from each of our daughters, roughly 45 days apart. January 30-Mallory, and April 18-Lauren. Very exciting!!