Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Age doesn't matter?


For the longest time, I thought that was true...til today I heard an advertisement for AARP car insurance...Guess who qualifies after the next birthday which is only 6 months away???Yep that's right, yours truly! OMG, I qualify for the American Association of retired persons insurance....I have only been working in the job that I believe I was meant for a measly two years, and here I am old enough to get retired people insurance. What's next? senior citizen shopping discount days? I love a sale, but because I am "old", not really an exciting thought. I still feel young most days, so this was quite a blow to the thought process. I am sure I will move beyond this as who doesn't like to get a bargain, whether it is on car insurance or ss shopping days? Been a long 12 hour shift, so will sign off for tonight! OLD sweetie pie ;-)

1 comment:

Sarah Sharp said...

Did you know you can get discounts at Sonic, too? Maybe getting older isn't so bad! =)

About Me

My photo
I have wanted to be someone's Sweetie Pie since I found out that a young friend of mine's grandson called her Sweetie Pie. He shortened it to Sweetie. I first tried it out with my nephew Hunter. He played along until he outgrew it, but over the years, I have adopted in my heart many friends' children who know me by "Pie". I love it! Before long I will have new "grands" one from each of our daughters, roughly 45 days apart. January 30-Mallory, and April 18-Lauren. Very exciting!!