Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sweet musings

Today is the first day of my life as a "blogger" never thought I would be one! Oh well, life is good. I am the Sweetie Pie looking forward to the birth of her first two "blood related" grandchildren. Mallory is expecting a BOY, we thought up until last Thursday that we were expecting a GIRL and whew what an adjustment. The department stores are receiving returns like nobody's business. I know you should never start buying early, but oh well what can I say! It was FUN. Friday, I went out on the hunt for BOY clothes...guess what just as many cute things. Lauren is just expecting at this point, a miracle to be sure, she emphatically wants a BOY, and if perchance it is a GIRL, Mallory will swear it is a conspiracy!!! Oh to be the baby of the family, spoiled and not just by me I might add. Barry's fiancee has a daughter, Daisy and we definitely lay claim to her as our very own as well! Pictures to follow, as soon as I figure this whole Blog thing out.

About Me

My photo
I have wanted to be someone's Sweetie Pie since I found out that a young friend of mine's grandson called her Sweetie Pie. He shortened it to Sweetie. I first tried it out with my nephew Hunter. He played along until he outgrew it, but over the years, I have adopted in my heart many friends' children who know me by "Pie". I love it! Before long I will have new "grands" one from each of our daughters, roughly 45 days apart. January 30-Mallory, and April 18-Lauren. Very exciting!!