Monday, September 15, 2008

No rest for the weary

Ever hear the comment, 90% of the work is usually done by 10% of the people? That is how it goes at the hospital most of the time. There are those who always whine that they are behind and want your help, which you are glad to give, but when the proverbial shoe is on the other foot, the answer is always "if I get caught up" HELLOOOO???? Oh well, just pays to pay attention to 'sayings' and not expect too much. But ever the optimistic, glass is half full kinda girl, I will continue to expect the best and occasionally I will be pleasantly surprised!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have wanted to be someone's Sweetie Pie since I found out that a young friend of mine's grandson called her Sweetie Pie. He shortened it to Sweetie. I first tried it out with my nephew Hunter. He played along until he outgrew it, but over the years, I have adopted in my heart many friends' children who know me by "Pie". I love it! Before long I will have new "grands" one from each of our daughters, roughly 45 days apart. January 30-Mallory, and April 18-Lauren. Very exciting!!