Wednesday, September 17, 2008

UNBELIEVABLY Blessed!!


Well, you know that both our daughters are expecting their first children...and how blessed is that? Well I just wanted to post that I am so cognizant of that fact and don't want to take it for granted. This afternoon I was speaking with my neighbor, a newlywed who has found out that she and her husband are unexpectedly "expecting" their first child and after many sonograms have discovered problems...unclear all it may be and I need to add that we are joining with them to pray and believe for a healing of this precious unborn babe....but thankfully our girls have had sonograms that show ALL is well-a priceless gift to be sure. Well I won't drag on, but suffice it to say that my day at work was less than STELLAR and I wanted to dwell on something very PLEASANT. Tried to add a count down space on my blog, so far it is not working, will continue to try so all can see when our deliveries should occur.

2 comments:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Sorry to hear about your neighbor...I'll say an extra prayer!

Shayleen said...

I just love you so much Yaya! You brighten up my day and bring a smile to my face! I'm so glad for the good news about the girls' sonograms! Please Please start to take, and post, "tummy progress" pictures... it'll be fun to keep up that way!! Love and miss you, Shayleen

About Me

My photo
I have wanted to be someone's Sweetie Pie since I found out that a young friend of mine's grandson called her Sweetie Pie. He shortened it to Sweetie. I first tried it out with my nephew Hunter. He played along until he outgrew it, but over the years, I have adopted in my heart many friends' children who know me by "Pie". I love it! Before long I will have new "grands" one from each of our daughters, roughly 45 days apart. January 30-Mallory, and April 18-Lauren. Very exciting!!