Monday, September 22, 2008

CHASTISEMENT..oh my


Well my beautiful daughter, Lauren called and said..."you haven't been blogging", I explained that I did a three-fer on Sunday evening. Guess she got tired of checking and quit before Sunday. I had a great day today, and like my friend Shawn (another blogger) I am stoked that this week is premier week for so many of the shows that we love. We do have dvr so I can record and watch at my leisure. Love that feature! I also love, love , love my laptop! Never thought I would love it soooooooooooo much. If there are any of you out there that are following my blog, please comment if you want, it is fun to hear from you! So the Viking classic has come and gone, I think that it was well attended, Gary went out yesterday after church while I worked, and had an enjoyable time. I am going to try and add a prayer request list on the side lines of my blog, please add these names to your prayer time, and send me yours, I would be honored to pray for things that are important to you. Take care, oh! my friend Lee shared a great quote today, it goes like this. "It is not the storm that is so important, it is that you learn to dance in the rain" probably not exact, but you get the general idea!

1 comment:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Hahaha, Lauren is so funny. She does the same thing to me if I fall behind on blogging. It is nice to feel so loved! Have a great day.

About Me

My photo
I have wanted to be someone's Sweetie Pie since I found out that a young friend of mine's grandson called her Sweetie Pie. He shortened it to Sweetie. I first tried it out with my nephew Hunter. He played along until he outgrew it, but over the years, I have adopted in my heart many friends' children who know me by "Pie". I love it! Before long I will have new "grands" one from each of our daughters, roughly 45 days apart. January 30-Mallory, and April 18-Lauren. Very exciting!!