Friday, September 26, 2008

Some of my FAVORITE things


FRIDAY>>>my off day! Still had to go to the hospital for a meeting, lasted 1.5 hours, then out to do lunch with Lauren...back to haircut in Brandon, Ashley at "At Your Fingertips" does a GREAT job. Getting my haircut is one of my favs! With naturally curly hair there is not much else to do, but get a cut, and I enjoy it to the fullest! Along with the list of favorites I need to add: Getting a massage, going to the movies, out to dinner with my husband, watching my favorite shows, reading, loving my dogs, shopping with friends, taking photos, enjoying my children, and anxiously awaiting the birth of TWO grandchildren, the marriage of Barry and Jennifer, Mallory and Dewey, LIFE IS GOOOOD!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have wanted to be someone's Sweetie Pie since I found out that a young friend of mine's grandson called her Sweetie Pie. He shortened it to Sweetie. I first tried it out with my nephew Hunter. He played along until he outgrew it, but over the years, I have adopted in my heart many friends' children who know me by "Pie". I love it! Before long I will have new "grands" one from each of our daughters, roughly 45 days apart. January 30-Mallory, and April 18-Lauren. Very exciting!!