Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I HATE traffic






Well, I do not like traffic...not at ALL. One of the reasons that I like going to work so early is that there is no real traffic..no jams...no road rage. And when I pull a 12 hour shift, the interstate is also relatively un-jammed. What do you suppose I ran into on the way home tonight???YEP that's right a jam. Do you ever come up on one of those signs that state the lane ahead, either left or right will be closed in x amount of feet. Are you one of those who continue on in said lane or do you go ahead and move over in preparation? I am a preparer, I really have a HUGE problem with those who speed passed me, then turn on the signal to move over. I practically lodged myself onto a tractor trailer hauling LARGE equipment to keep some jacka-- from moving over! I know it is childish, but that is what I am when it comes to this type of idiotic behavior. Off soapbox now...have a very pleasant evening.

2 comments:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Ooooooo, traffic makes me HOT!!!!!! I can't stand it one bit. I can sit in a Dr. office for hours waiting but something about traffic gets under my skin!!! I too am a preparer and will do what I can to cut off the speedsters, GO YANA!!!!!!!

Lauren Tomlinson said...

You are so silly, but I do the same thing. I say their lack pf preparation doesn't create an emergency on my part.

About Me

My photo
I have wanted to be someone's Sweetie Pie since I found out that a young friend of mine's grandson called her Sweetie Pie. He shortened it to Sweetie. I first tried it out with my nephew Hunter. He played along until he outgrew it, but over the years, I have adopted in my heart many friends' children who know me by "Pie". I love it! Before long I will have new "grands" one from each of our daughters, roughly 45 days apart. January 30-Mallory, and April 18-Lauren. Very exciting!!