Friday, October 10, 2008

FRIDAY....a work day? I think NOT

Well, today I went in to work...It has been some time since I had to work on a Friday..a blessing to be sure, one that I continually appreciate. We had a good day tho, good flow, no negativity...very enjoyable. Worst part was that Lee was off. My counterpart!!!Hard to be Ethel without Lucy! ;-0 It is a funny thing that one of my best friends who is not one of my daughters is the same age as my oldest daughter. So I either am young at heart OR my friends are much more mature than their age (including my daughters!) Looking forward to Saturday and Sunday, plan to stay home most of that time, straighten home up and decorate for fall! Yeepee

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have wanted to be someone's Sweetie Pie since I found out that a young friend of mine's grandson called her Sweetie Pie. He shortened it to Sweetie. I first tried it out with my nephew Hunter. He played along until he outgrew it, but over the years, I have adopted in my heart many friends' children who know me by "Pie". I love it! Before long I will have new "grands" one from each of our daughters, roughly 45 days apart. January 30-Mallory, and April 18-Lauren. Very exciting!!