Sunday, October 5, 2008

MISSISSIPPI STATE FAIR.....sweeeeet

Okay, so today is my hubby's birthday, after a breakfast of pancakes, we went to Sunday school and church, then out to lunch with Lauren, Bryan and Mallory. yummy food at Reed Pierce's, never fails to satisfy....A lovely afternoon with both my girls being CRAFTY!! There is a craft's fair in Birmingham in November, looking forward to going! There is also one coming up in December here locally. I have several cute ideas that I hope work out. Am trying to make some photos to upload for all to see. THEN after that fun, Gary and I went to the fair, just to walk around and see the sights. We shared a fresh corn on the cob...oh boy, and shortly afterwards headed home. Not sure that I am ready to go back to work, but hopefully it will be much better than last week....Will try to keep up with my blog better. CYA

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have wanted to be someone's Sweetie Pie since I found out that a young friend of mine's grandson called her Sweetie Pie. He shortened it to Sweetie. I first tried it out with my nephew Hunter. He played along until he outgrew it, but over the years, I have adopted in my heart many friends' children who know me by "Pie". I love it! Before long I will have new "grands" one from each of our daughters, roughly 45 days apart. January 30-Mallory, and April 18-Lauren. Very exciting!!