Tuesday, October 7, 2008

More on this past weekend

i KNOW blogging should be daily, but I am trying to catch up! Friday night Gary and I went out on our date, ate dinner at Ruby Tuesday's (a departure from our usual trip to the Hazlehurst fish house-yum) then to the Christian movie Fireproof. It was excellent, not a Hollywood film to be sure as the majority of actors are members of Sherwood Baptist Church in Albany, Georgia. But the message was clear>You really should avail yourself to see this one. This same church has done three total movies, I have seen two. The first one Flywheel, I have not seen, the second one Facing the Giants I have and now this one. Entertaining and clean. The last two came out at the theater, not sure about the first one. Please take your husband or significant other to this film. Leaving for work now!

Wearing my halloween tshirt that reads, "if the broom fits RIDE it!" I am going to have a GREAT day! Claiming it right now. CYA

1 comment:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

No rules to Blogging, I do it when the mood moves me, which is often ;)!! Daisy's photo is so cute!!!! We get to see B and L this weekend, the girls and I are bringing up a lot of baby furniture for the nursery....so fun!!!! Ta

About Me

My photo
I have wanted to be someone's Sweetie Pie since I found out that a young friend of mine's grandson called her Sweetie Pie. He shortened it to Sweetie. I first tried it out with my nephew Hunter. He played along until he outgrew it, but over the years, I have adopted in my heart many friends' children who know me by "Pie". I love it! Before long I will have new "grands" one from each of our daughters, roughly 45 days apart. January 30-Mallory, and April 18-Lauren. Very exciting!!